Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Miley Cyrus - The Climb


Anyone would ask me why? How come out of all the video I've choose this one. And my answer is because this song video, has a great value to me.It just simply shows that in every burden and problems that we encounter in our lives, we got to be strong and never gives up until we succeed and reach our goal in life. No matter what tomorrow will bring to us we should always think of a new day that awaits us. Because I believe that that in every pain and sacrifices that we suffer there is a happiness after all of these.
Sometimes we think that it would be the end of our lives but we don't know that it is only the beginning of the wonderful life we should all have.It is only a trials for us and if we succeed ,fulfillment will be the return. Just don't rush because you can be on the top eventually.
("Just remember tomorrow is the start of a new life and brighter days")

No comments:

Post a Comment